I'm not good with goodbyes....

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 27

I'm not good with goodbyes....

Post  Marina on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 am

So.... since this forum won't be able to continue, I think I should say how this simple forum chaged my life.

First of all, I'm lucky for making great friends here, Carly, Bri, Ami, Hannah... And also to get closer to old friends, as Ariel and Emmi.
    I'm thankful for Emmi&Ami making this amazing rp, and for letting me play with Marina... This woman is like my baby to me, and all the incredible characters you guys created, like John, Jasmine, Aladdin, Odette, Fa, Rapunzel, Dimitri, Cale, Phillip, Flynn and Belle.... You all have a special place in my heart and my life... Not to mention my beautiful mess Eric... I had a great time playing with Kida, Jim, Rapunzel, Vanessa, and not so great with Ariel, Odette and the Korsos.... I love you girls, but Erid didn't have his best moments with those guys...
    I didn't have much time to play with Merida, but I'm sure I would have more great times with that ginger girl and your characters...

I'm not getting used to say goodbye to Marina and Eric so soon... I might write fanfics, and more fanfics about those guys, and I'll pray that someday I'll be able to play with them and with all these great charactes... I love you guys... So much.... And I'm sure I'll never forget Nirethia....

Love, Cami.
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Re: I'm not good with goodbyes....

Post  Prince Philip on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 am

And all you guys!!!!
    This rp was so great, and all your characters were amazing, I am very sad it has to end.
    But I hope that I will get to stay in touch with all of you cause I love you guys so much!!!!

Current date/time is Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 am